- New Man’s newest newsletter is up.
- Here are a few thoughts by Pat Morley from Man in the Mirror: Suggestions for the Husband of a Woman Who Left
- Also by Pat Morley – The Constant Desire for More Things’
- If you live in Jacksonville, you should look into going to this seminar. It’s late notice, but if you’re able, you’ll be blessed. From Iron Sharpens Iron
- You ought to sign up for the great newsletter from Faith in the Workplace. While it’s not exclusively for men, it has some great articles that relate to many things that men go through.
- Surf Your Values at Faith in the Workplace (great interview about your “online” world and “offline” world being consistency. Good on importance of integrity.
- Practical Ways to Fight for Social Justice at New Man Magazine
If you live in Jacksonville, I welcome you to come and join the men’s ministry at our church. We are just finishing up a study on men in search of success. It’s been very helpful as well as challenging. We’re about to start a new study in a week or two. Here are the details…
New Study: Taking Care of Business: Finding God at Work Work. (a study by Andy Stanley)
For most people, it’s a necessity. For some, it’s a passion. And for others, it’s a four-letter word to be avoided as much as possible. But for all of us, one perspective on work really matters: God’s.
This six-part study addresses specific problem areas we’re all familiar with – from dealing with coworkers and superiors while exemplifying Christ, to balancing our work and home life.
March 15 & 17 – Lesson 1, Meet the Boss
March 22 & 24 – Lesson 2, Current Economic Indicators
March 29 & 31 – No Study – Holy Week
April 5 & 7 – Lesson 3, The Corner Office
April 12 & 14 – Lesson 4, Going Public
April 19 & 21 – Lesson 5, Paying Your Dues
April 26 & 28 – Lesson 6, Leaving Early
May 3 & 5 – Fellowship Day
We’d love for you to come and join us. Again, if you live in Jacksonville, come and check us out. You can click here for details.