From the Fathers.com Weekly Newsletter
ACTION POINTS for Committed Dads
● Ask each of your children, “Do you feel like you can reach me any time?” “How can I be more available to you?”
● Be involved in your children’s day-to-day activities. Tuck them into bed. Quiz them on spelling words. Coach their soccer team. Take your teenager to breakfast. Be intentional about doing things that show you’re available for your child. And that you’re happy to be involved!
● Be the taxi driver for one of your kids’ evening activities and just soak in all that’s happening.
● Ask your child to help you with a project this weekend, even if it’s only for 20 or 30 minutes.
● Follow Jesus’ example in Matthew 19: place your hands on your children and pray for them.
Make the Championship Fathering Commitment.