Trusting God and Living for Him:
1. Are you able to turn your finances over to God and tithe, trusting him to supply your needs? Explain:
2. Are you able to turn your vocation over to God to use you how and where he wants?________ Explain:
3. How do you make important decisions in your life?
4. Are you learning to let go of the desire for things?________ Explain:
5. Are you regularly bearing the fruit of the Spirit? ________ Not sure what you mean ________ Explain:
6. Are you regularly exercising spiritual disciplines?________ Not sure what you mean________ Explain:
7. Are you able to exercise your spiritual gifts within the body of Christ?________ What do you see as your gifts? Would you be interested in taking a spiritual gifts inventory?
8. Are you able to explain to others in the community why you are a Christian?________ Any problems here?
9. Do you have a growing concern for the spiritual and temporal needs of others? ________ Explain:
10. In what ways are you serving those who are less fortunate (examples: extending mercy to the poor, the sick, etc.)?
11. How concerned are you with injustices and other social evils? In what ways are you responding to such things?